Fill out my online form.

There are several types of Pollution or Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance available. Most are designed to cover the estimated or incurred cost of cleaning up pollutants resulting from an accident or left behind by the former property owner or tenant. There are also policies the new property owner can purchase that will provide coverage in the event pollutants are discovered that the former owner was either unaware of or chose not to disclose at the time the real estate was transferred.

In the case of a foreclosure where details concerning the property may be lacking, a bank can also purchase a property damage policy protecting them in the event toxic waste is found.

Should you have any questions and/or concerns about a property transfer involving even the possibility of ground and/or environmental contamination, we would be pleased to review your insurance-related options with you.