Fill out my online form.

Hurricane insurance is probably better called “wind insurance” because in most cases a hurricane policy only covers damage resulting from high winds. As many home and business owners found out following the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, a lot of “Hurricane” policies did not cover the damage to their properties from the resulting floods.

John B. Wright has the knowledge and experience to evaluate your property risks and explain your options and their costs. Let us look at your home or rental property, and then sit down and discuss what insurance coverage makes sense for you.