Fill out my online form.

Whether it’s an ATV, side-by-side, dirt bike or your Jeep rock crawler or mudder, any vehicle that you normally operate off the highway needs to be covered for peace of mind. Whether you race your dirt bike, use your four-wheeler as a work tool or just take your big-dollar value, off-road Jeep to shows, accidents can and do happen.

In some cases (riding on special State-owned trails or in competition events for instance,) insurance may be mandated. And unfortunately motorcycles and ATV’s are much too easy to steal. So protect your favorite toy or tool by talking with the pros at John B. Wright and designing an insurance plan that is customized to fit your situation.