Fill out my online form.

Owners of rental property must consider two different types of insurance coverage for their rental property. Naturally the house or building itself has to be insured against the possibility of damage from fire, flood or other significant events.

In addition, it may make sense to consider a policy that will specifically protect the owner from loss of income if the rental property is not available to be rented for an extended period of time. Let the experts at John B. Wright show you how to protect your rental property and the income it represents.